Job Opportunity | Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant
Dec 06, 2017
We are looking for an experienced Dynamics NAV Consultant to join our growing team.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant - Finance
- Configure and implement MS Dynamics NAV for our customers with a primary focus on Finance modules
- Provide consulting services and support to Dynamics NAV clients
- Demonstration of product to existing and prospective clients
- Use knowledge of business processes and MS Dynamics NAV to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives
- Write development specifications and interface with customers to test modifications
- Ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications
- Manage and develop customer relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business or technology
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting or auditing
- Active English (written/verbal)
- Drivers license
- Readiness to travel (app. 1 week per month)
- Advantage: experience in ERP implementations and / or business knowledge in the following areas: finance and accounting, auditing, supply chain management, manufacturing
- Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills-'Customer Focus'
- Strong understanding of ERP software and related terminology, functionality, best practices, processes and business rules
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidate needs to be a self-starter and should be able to work independently for the majority of their tasks with little help/guidance from their manager
- Strong time management skills
- Passion for learning
We offer you
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth and development
- Work with the technologies and solutions that enable your long-term career development
- Work in a young and dynamic team of people, with excellent organizational atmosphere that values knowledge, results and proactivity
- Continuous learning and training
- Autonomy at work
- Clearly defined personal development targets and transparent performance measurement
Place of employment: Zagreb.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.