Supply Chain Management Consultant
Are you eager, ambitious, motivated to empower other’s business? Are you ready to work with great people, develop professionally and have great time while working?
We are looking for a qualified and motivated supply chain management consultant to join our team!
As SCM consultant, you will be responsible for helping our clients improve their process by providing MS Dynamics solutions.
Your day at work may include following:
- Analyze and optimize client’s supply chain management processes to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives
- Configure and implement MS Dynamics solution for clients with a primary focus on SCM modules
- Provide consulting services, education and support to MS Dynamics clients
- Demonstration of product to existing and prospective clients
- Cooperation in the elaboration of solutions and final documents
- Team work with other consultants and developers in a project team
- Analytical, problem-solving and creative thinker
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation
- Thirst for knowledge and new technologies
- Exquisite communication and presentation skills
- Excellent spoken and written English knowledge
- Strong time-management skills
- Customer-oriented and flexible team player
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business or technology
- at least 3 years of experience in supply chain management processes and or experience with ERP systems
- knowledge of MS Dynamics products or previous experience in the IT industry will be useful though not essential
- driver’s license
- readiness to travel (app. 1 week per month)
- Work with the technologies and solutions that enable your long-term career development
- Continuous learning and training
- Autonomy at work
- Flexible working hours in the tallest skyscraper in Croatia with free parking
- Work with passionate, positive and ambitious people
- Unforgettable team buildings & fun activities
- Stay “FIT for IT” program
- Working in a successful company that is growing and changing every day
…and some other perks which you can hear in interview!
Not interested? Check other opened positions here.